Monday, March 23, 2009

what's get into me?!?

saudara2..gw baru selese ujian HAKN [hukum administrasi keuangan negara]. So far, gw ngerasa ini ujian paling parah dari semuanya.. gw totally blank.. mo PGnya.. mo essaynya.. huh.
Ya gw jg gak bisa nyalahin siapa2si, abisan malemnya gw malah bikin sesuatu yang ada di bawah ini sih.. tapi ya bukannya gw gak belajar sama sekali juga, masalahnya soalnya itu memang di luar prediksi sekali.. HUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAH!!!! cut the crap.. nih:

I need somebody to sit by my side
To accompany me to pass this night
I need some happy thoughts in this heart of mine
To tell me the choice I’ve made was right

I need these things to hasten to done
So I can run and seek for some fun
Bring me some cookies and also plum
Make me happy by filling this tum

Quick! Quick! Gave me a loan
Let my crazy thoughts be gone
Yet, don’t hang up the phone
I don’t mind to hear your voice even if it’s just a koan

To hear some music ain’t helping
Doh!! Singing makes it even worse
They say praying should solve everything
I would say it won’t! When your heart still pronouncing curse

Shone the sun after the darkness
Yet this forlorn hope haven’t finds its way back home
Left my mind a pretty damn mess
When consciousness brings me back to my dorm

It definitely needs more than a buzz
To get rid of this foolish credence
Who’s forced my mind to paint you as a fuzz
Shoo! Go away then! I need sometimes by my own to get some glance


by:
BA
March 23, 2009
02: 33: 10


PS: Seems this crap hasn’t met its end. Yet, I gotta back preparing myself for my final.. So I’m going to work on this notes later on... Meanwhile, I would be glad to receive either comments or corrections on this unfinished crap..

4 comments: