When U say goodbye to US
You left me with an S
The one that life gave me a shush with..
"Ssssh" she said
"Calm down your mind" she whispered
"Push down your feelings" she begged of me
How can I ignore such a tearful plea
From a long-time buddy
Who's kept me existed for all these years
So I said yes and tried to tone down
All of those awful feelings
Who used to be a happy memories
But ain't no easy task to do that, Life
And no simple job to got a moment of clarity
Could you just tell me how, buddy?
Cause those mem'ries are carved down
Into the monument inside of me
That long ago was called a heart
So, I beg for your patience, Life
As I wait for that U to come back to us
And complete that lonely S
That you shushed me with
Or maybe just to watch me from afar
Together with the Time
As i try to melt those statue
To a fresh wounded flesh
That was known as a heart
And once again
To be grateful to be alive
As I befriend you again
O my dear buddy, Life
As I learn once more
How to live and how to love
_D2_
You left me with an S
The one that life gave me a shush with..
"Ssssh" she said
"Calm down your mind" she whispered
"Push down your feelings" she begged of me
How can I ignore such a tearful plea
From a long-time buddy
Who's kept me existed for all these years
So I said yes and tried to tone down
All of those awful feelings
Who used to be a happy memories
But ain't no easy task to do that, Life
And no simple job to got a moment of clarity
Could you just tell me how, buddy?
Cause those mem'ries are carved down
Into the monument inside of me
That long ago was called a heart
So, I beg for your patience, Life
As I wait for that U to come back to us
And complete that lonely S
That you shushed me with
Or maybe just to watch me from afar
Together with the Time
As i try to melt those statue
To a fresh wounded flesh
That was known as a heart
And once again
To be grateful to be alive
As I befriend you again
O my dear buddy, Life
As I learn once more
How to live and how to love
_D2_
No comments:
Post a Comment